[DML] Re: 81 HOOD -- WANTS TO BUY

Hello,

Soem guy had a DeLorean for sale on ebay, he had a 81 gas flap hood also that
he was gonna throw in if the price went so high. I don't believe it did. I
think it had one blemish (due to the problem why the hoods were stopped being
made that way). I can check to see if he has it for sale. I thought it was
intresting that he veen found one.

- Shain