[DML] Townsend TN Show

My family and I returned yesterday from the Townsend TN show. It was a lot
of fun and myself and my family really enjoyed ourselves. The town of
Townsend is located near the entrance to the Great Smokey Mountains National
Park and is absolutely beautiful. The British Car Gathering had 150+
vehicles from the very rare ALVIS an Aston Martin, Rileys, MG's, Triumphs,
Austin Mini's, Austin Heley, Moch, Jaguar's, Tigers and of course 5
DeLoreans. The judging was by peoples choice, so all of the paying
customers (those of us who entered) got to vote for the car that we liked
the best in each category.

The BBQ after the show was great. There were many door prizes, I think
everyone got something, and the prizes were good stuff.

I would like to thank Bruce Battles for inviting the DeLorean owners to this
show. Bruce and his family were wonderful hosts and we plan to attend this
show again next year.

Scott Mueller
ScottMueller@xxxx
1981/002981 DOA5031/DMCNEWS
Deep South Delorean Owners
Future Events Page
http://www.zebra.net/~scottmueller/Web%20Page/CamilliaClassic.htm

May 2, 1999 Townsend, TN Blount British Car Gathering
May 21-23, 1999, DeLorean Eastern Regional Run 9, hosted by DeLoreans of New
England

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews