[DML] shifter knob

Ok, I know all DeLoreans with standard transmissions were 5-speeds, but what's up with the funkiness on this pic: http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/pictures/dcp00861.jpg It looks like a 6-speed with reverse being in the "right and up" position as opposed to "right and down" with a 6th line coming down from 5th. I know I'm way off 'cause they weren't made like that. Let me know! Thanks! --Aaron No VIN yet
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews
www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications