[DML] RV: Need Tech Info.

Hi All!

I'm interested to buy my D. soon (5 speed) and I need to know few technical aspects of the car, and these are: Exist any "oficial" or "legal" version of the Turbo DMC 12?, May be some "Twin Turbo" version?, If the answer is NO, could somebody tell me if is possible to make this adaptation to the original PRV engine, and may be give me an idea of how much this operation could cost?, and, what turbo brand could be better?. May be I will need better brake system, it is possible to fit an ABS to the D.?. Thanks a lot in advanceand receive a warm greeting!

Daniel
dandelluri@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews
www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications