[DML] Re: Clutch Job

Lee, A friend and I bled his clutch system a few weekends ago. Useing a
LONG extention on a ratchet worked to reach the bleeder w/o reaching
behind the engine, and we could have used a funnel to catch the spill but
didn't. While an all in one tool would be nice next time around, it wasn't
really all that hard. (Oh, and a good spotlight helps out a lot in finding
the end of the bleeder).
What would have been perfect is a deep socket w/ half of it's wall cut
away above the area that the bleeder would fit into with a vinal hose
stuck in it that can be droped down to the floor and into a bucket/pan.
Then not only would we have been able to catch the fluid, we'd been able
to visually see if there was any air left in the line.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews