[DML] Re: Interesting Clutch Problem

Josh,
I am confused. You said that when the car is cold the clutch "will just
barely engage", don't you mean disengage. You also said that you had the
clutch adjusted. The DeLorean clutch is non-adjustable. If the clutch pedal
engagement position changes as the car heats up you have one of two
different problems. Air in the hydraulic line, or a defective master or
slave cylinder.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>