[DML] Re: [Fwd: Belfast N.Ireland.]

joseph murray wrote:

> On this subject of the Delorean and long journeys.The car has a very
> large engine and was built for speed

You are definetly NOT talking about a DeLorean here :)

> The car was built as a
> status symbol to be sold on the West coast of America i.e California
> etc.

I totaly agree with you. Anyway I went to skiing weekends with my D
several times. It's a bit more difficult, but a nice back rack for the
skis/snowboard (remeber, no roof rack or you can't open the ddors
anymore - important olso to put the skis on the back rack in a way that
avoids the doors). I like the seats well enough for the four hour drive
(L.A. to Mamoth). Driving on snow was good enough, but getting the right
chains that don't ruin the panels is hard. And I'd recommend a good CD
player and better speakers... .

Matthias

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews