[DML] Selling my '82 DeLorean

Well, I'm selling my '82 DeLorean. It is a 5 speed, grey interior, no lines
on hood or gas flap, and it is in excellent condition, inside and out. It
has 38,000 miles on it. We've got a baby on the way, so I've reduced the
price to $14,900 firm for a faster sale. It's still a great car, but I just
can't keep it anymore. For more information and several pictures, see
http://home.earthlink.net/~trsaylor. The car is located in Northern
California (actually Chico, which is 90 miles north of Sacramento). Cover
and manuals included. If you know of anyone who is looking for a nice
DeLorean, please pass along my info.

- Todd Saylor
todd@xxxx
AT88MPH