[DML] Re: Door Glass Alignment

My passenger side window looked as if were out of alignment, but it turn out to be one the rubber/felt glass guide was worn out.
The past month my Delorean was on jack stands awaiting my reconditioned wheels to come back, so I had penty of time to take care of a few problems. One problem was the side windows not going up and down as they should. What I found was that the window regulators were the problem and I have came up with a $5.00 fix. (yes that is just a FIVE) I performed the fix two weeks ago and the windows are working great. I am going to share this fix with everyone as soon as I find the time to get it on my web sight. I will be doing the fix to another Delorean on Sunday, but I should be able to get the information out by the end of the week.

Robert Starling
VIN#5252
Web sight:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/stainlesssteel/index.html