[DML] Canadian DMC group dead? or just missing in action?

[DML] Canadian DMC group dead? or just missing in action?

Does anyone online in Canada own a Delorean?  The CDMC's
web page looks great but hasn't been updated in 2 years.
Any idea if this group is active any more?

I would like to find out some details on Canadian insurance and
part sources (if any).

Thanks

mike@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews