[DML] Re: Door Glass Alignment

I have not addressed this problem personally, but I know of someone who had
the glass removed and re-glued onto its base in order to correct the
alignment. The auto glass place that performed this job claims that they
have seen Deloreans with these alignment problems before. I have never
heard of it myself though. Good luck,

Eric
VIN #17065

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews