From: raynet@xxxx <raynet@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 7:25 PM
Subject: [DML] The Saga Continues: Radio Wiring and more...

>My continuing problems now focus on the engine ... which doesn't run, as
I'm not a mechanic I'm not even going to venture a try to fix it myself...
Thats what import auto places are for ... For anyone who wants to venture a
guess, when I first got the car engine ran great... Then the battery stopped
charging so I had to keep jumping it... I had the battery tested, fine,
Checked for a charging source... no charging... So I had the alternator
tested... its fine. Now heres what happens. First of all I have to Jump it
to do anything (I suppose I could just take a charger to the batt) When I do
it turns over without the infamous low batt clicking but beyond that doesn't
make an effort to even start... >

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews