From: Enid/Jeremiah [mailto:hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 3:37 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] What parts are (nearly) impossible to get

#102482 - coolant pipe from water pump to heater hose
(underneath intake manifold) ( I have in stock in Stainless steel.)

#106994 - fuel insert from main fuel line under car to
line that goes to side of fuel distributor.
(I have replacement fuel lines that don't need the insert.)

#102765 - clamp that holds idle control motor to side
of intake manifold. ( Have 1 from NOS stock.)

#108388 - headlight switch...although DMCH is putting
up an interesting offer.
( I have a light switch saver ($24.95 )so if you have a good switch, you
would never have to replace it.

I have personal experience
with trying to find. The others listed I've "heard"
are hard to find.

Just for kicks, does anyone know how easy/hard it is
to find the "wood" pieces behind the seats? I tried
to find them in the parts manual, but I'm either blind
or they're not listed. Anyone have any thoughts on
that one?

John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250