[DML] (sorry guys) Delay interior light not working revisited

[DML] (sorry guys) Delay interior light not working revisited

Thanks for all the info guys! However, I stated my question wrong. Sorry! :)
What I want is for the light to come on when I open and go off when I close
the door.  (the delay doesn't matter to me if it works or not; however, the
reason it doesn't work for me I'm guessing is because the white relay is
gone)

The way its set up right now, if I turn the light one way, it says lit.  If
I turn the light the other direction, I get nothing at all regardless of the
door being open.  How can I make it where as soon as I open the door, the
light will come on?

Thanks again everyone! :)

Duke