[DML] Re: Fuel pressure & RPM Relay

I believe some are expecting far too much from the technical
information shared on this forum. Diagnosis from information in
these messages should be viewed as suggestive rather than
authoritative and should be applied at the users own risk. As any
engineer or technician will concur I'm sure, actual problem solving
can be as much of an art as a science and really requires hands-on.

In any event, the best description about the idle, lambda, and spark
is, in my opinion, best done by combining the reading of the
Workshop Manual AND the Technical Information Manual. Reading those
together gives a fairly complete picture of the workings and theory
of operation of these systems. Further information can be had from
the official Bosch manuals on K-Jetronic systems which, last I
looked some time ago, were still around from Bosch.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <supermatty@xxxx>