[DML] Re: New Sports Car - The Delorean II

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bjmccool" <bjmccool@xxxx> wrote:

> I'm wondering if MergerNetwork is able to verify their postings. Can
just
> anybody post up a business opportunity without any type of
verification?
> Assuming this is legitimate, is John Delorean involved? This sounds
very
> similar to his most recent plans when the DMC-2 site was up and
still going.
> A V-12 is possible, but 2000hp??? Even the W-16 Bugatti Veyron with
4 turbo
> chargers only creates 1001hp. Going from this logic, you would need
a WW-32
> engine with 8 turbochargers to create 2002hp.
<SNIP>

Aside from what technology you put into a powerplant, your fuel also
has ALLOT to do with what kind of power you can extract from it. For
example, going from one extreme to another, NHRA "Top Fuel" dragsters
can kick out about 8,000 bhp or so. And aside from the dual ignition
systems, and the supercharger, they also run nitromethane. Even on
something more scaled down, nitromethane is used can be used in
gasoline powered R/C cars, that can hit like 40mph or so. If you
wanted to play around with fuels, you could get practicly any results
you want out of an engine. Be it gasoline, diesel, alcohol, or CH3NO2.

As for this "Business Offering", I seriously doubt that JZD is
involved. It's just too quiet for his style. Be it a flash website, or
even a booth at a convention somewhere, the man always has his ideas
presented out with allot of flair. This just isn't his style. He
doesn't just try to use #'s to sell something, he always wrapps his
prospectus' up with the bow of his own visions. When the hell ever has
JZD ever pitched an idea @ GM, or on his own that didn't include his
vision of the project for the future?

More importantly, whomever posted this ad, mispelled John De Lorean's
name.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"