[DML] Let it snow let it snow let it snow

[DML] Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Hi

I was supposed to be In Chicago today to do some final arrangements for the
DeLorean Car Show Chicago at Pheasant run.

After leaving at 4:30 AM and fighting 14-24 inches of snow (keep in mind 2"
in Cincinnati will cripple the city) I made it to the airport.  I did check
before I left and it said that my flight was on time and on schedule.

But due to a little blizzard when I got there the airport was closed until
11:30 with limited flights and all Chicago flights were canceled.

So I fought the snow and returned home.

I think bad weather follows the show.  Remember the rain at a few of  them
(now you know why we do indoor shows).

Anyway to make a long story short I got snowed out and did not make  it.

Dave S, Rich W and Bryan P picked up the slack and met with them for me and
are still there now as I type.

Just thinking warm things on this snowy day

They are showing the stuck Fed Ex truck I had to maneuver around on TV  "COOL"
On The way back I called WLW radio and got to be on the radio as I talked
about the traffic since I was one of the few and I mean few on the roads  today.

Well I am still working on the show even when it is snowing.

Reschedule Date is Jan 28 ( am I a glutton for punishment or what)

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Merry Christmas to you all

Ken