Re: [DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

Re: [DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxx> wrote:
 Vendors are here to make money, plain and simple. If you
> have been taken advantage of or screwed by a vendor and as a last
resort
> feel the need to warn other members of this vendor then by all
means make a
> post. New people to the board have no idea who or where to get
help. I was
> track and keep the flame mail and opinions to a minimum.
>
> David Sontos
> Vin 02573

A true vendor experience.
If this offends anyone I truly apologize.
But it is the truth.

I tried to do as you said,(tell the TRUTH on a different vendor
experience)on a different forum and also this forum,but that
particular "vendor" sent out all his "bulldogs"(as he promised if i
did not do as he wanted) to chew me up,spit me out,and make me look
like the worst AssH**E dirtbag artist,I got put down in the worst
ways,insulted  in the worst ways,then comes on himself at the end
(after his bulldogs finished "their job") and makes me look like a
dumb ass retard,when it comes to Deloreans, to Quote: "finish me off"
in the Delorean community,(, and even threatened to have me jailed!!
his words)AND the moderators LET IT THRU,(and deleted my rebuttals)
(vendor favoritism)Talk about a PERFECT slander lawsuit!!).Sometimes
vendors think they are gods in the Delorean community.( i thought so
with this vendor,until I experienced first hand his BS)They are just
business people trying to maximize their profits.(ie:overcharge)and
sometimes take advantage of people.(I know I was) Vendors do not- the
truth be told about them.But time TELLS the truth, and my helpful
record over the years on this list (and many others)and ebay proves
my good name.
 remember the old saying, the bad disappear, until the "coast is
clear".I'm still here.

Claude
P.S. No vender's names were mentioned so NO flaming.