Re: [DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

Re: [DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

I don't know if I am the only one who thinks this way,
but I have always felt that the role of a moderator on a forum like this is
to simply weed
through the posts and remove the SPAM and porn ads.
I don't like the thought that someone else's OPINION decides if my opinion
makes
it to the forum for discussion.
If someone is going to far and it is getting out of hand then I could see a
moderator
shutting them down, but things stay pretty civil on here I think.
I get messages rejected all the time and most of them would have been fine
and harmless.
It takes less effort to let it go than to reply back to me telling me it is
rejected.
So it is easy to see that certain moderators have their own personal agendas
and sway the conversation towards their point of view or to favor their
friends
or favorite vendors.

Heck, if you think the SonnyV threads are worth investigating you would have
ball finding out how much stuff the moderators skew.

I say, NO MODERATORS!
Only SPAM FILTERS.
I want to hear what everyone has to say and I want to be heard.
I am a grown man and can handle a little text.
- Videobob