[DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

[DML] Disappointment with the Moderators...

List,
I am very disappointed with how the moderators of this list have handled the
"Sonny V." fiasco. I used to hold many of the moderators in very high
regard... however my respect for some has decreased.... I know of several
people, including myself, who have tried to post opinions to this list about
this topic... all being denied. My post was not inappropriate, but it was
rejected by the moderators most likely because it was not a "happy-happy,
joy-joy" e-mail... It got rejected twice, for no good reason. I feel that
this list is, and has become more and more biased which is a shame and is
reminiscent of "One" DeLorean vendor in particular. I know that being a
moderator is not an appreciated job, and it's not easy to say the least, but
I can't let this one go by. It's a sad day in the DML history to let such a
scandal go by and swept under the carpet... It does nobody any good, except
the guilty one, to ignore it. This sickens me, and I have been considering
removing myself from this list. Right now, I'm ashamed of what has been
going on... If you are too, I'd love to hear from you... publicly, or
privately. Private e-mails that wish to remain private will be treated as
such of course. MY WORD is good...

If anyone would like to see my the post that was rejected, I put it up at
the following web address: http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/danrc/index.html

Thank you,
---Evil Dan

PS- I'll be amazed if this gets posted...

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Those that might be interested in details of moderating practices and policies are welcome to touch base with the moderator team. We strive to do our best and welcome your constructive suggestions on areas for improvement.]