Re: [DML] DMC houston video question

With loads of replica De Loreans driving about, it would make our cars less special....If DMCH do start modifying original De Loreans, then they arent original anymore, and not a De Lorean.

Thomas
Vin 4087

cbl1739 <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here in Connecticut we have a car company called ERA COBRA,that
manufactures replica AC Cobras GT40's and others,they are world
reknown,(I took a tour of their facilities(and cars) and came out
VERY impressed)and they make turn key cars or complete rolling
cars,which just needs your drivetrain.My point here is that there is
NO reason that DMCH cannot manfacture Deloreans in the same fashion
(with the option of fiberglass body panels)with your choice of
drivetrain(within limits)or just rolling cars,since they have the
factory equipment to make the fiberglass black bodies,that part would
not be a problem,then using thr Pierce SS frame under their
bodies,and either fiberglass panels(easy to make)or SS panels or even
aluminum body panels,and your choice of different drivetrains,NOW you
have the Delorean that should have been..By the way their complete
rolling GT40's (without drivetrain) retailed for $78,000,so that a
well made DeloreanII,remanufactured as a supercar should fetch appox.
the same amount.Expecally since MOST people outside the Delorean
community assume DMCH IS THE orignal Delorean motor company!! AND I
could almost guarentee that JZD would promote it,if it would
happen,mark my word on that,as I WAS the first person to figure out
that, DMC watch inciedent was a JZD thing(check the back archives).

Claude
No vin

<snip>