Re: [DML] DMC houston video question

FYI - A friend of mine builds replicas and there is a maximum of 500 that
can be made before
crash testing and all the other standards.
So after 10 years of building Testarossa's he is now doing Lambo's.
I am pretty sure that the next car in the driveway will be one of his all
carbon fiber made
Diablo 6.0's with a Northstar in it.
Suh-weeet.

I think that the DMCH guys are considering making a new front end and making
some DMC's that are painted, with new interiors and front ends with their
new engine
in place.
The frame, body and doors will remain.
I wonder who if anyone will drop the money it will take to buy one of these.
I am guessing they would sell for at least $50K +

- VB