[DML] Re: Questions on automatic transmissions

[DML] Re: Questions on automatic transmissions

I agree 100% with David, Bob get your car to a Delorean vendor ASAP
before it comes to the point of it just being cheaper to replace the
entire thing. I believe it was David but it may have been someone
else here that had a circuit diagram to test you transmission
computer. I used to have it but after I checked mine and updated my
comp just to be safe I tossed it.

Matt Stits,
Vin 0789 Currently for sale.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>