[DML] Re: What's with the glug glug noise?

[DML] Re: What's with the glug glug noise?

Well, the glug glug noise is still present. I took the W pipe off and
checked out the throttle plates & deceleration valves. There was some
light black soot-like gunk on them, but not too bad. It wiped right
off. The valves open freely if I depress the springs. I also replaced
the oxygen sensor just for kicks.

There was no change in the sound. Everything is still the same.

I did notice a tiny bit of oil in there, around the throttle plates &
in the W pipe. Not very much, though - a few drops at most. Is that
normal?

Anyway, if anybody has any other suggestions I am open to them!

-Ryan