[DML] Auto parts are ready to go

The parts are out!!! My car is under going a conversion from the
automatic to the 5-speed set up. I also have two extra parts I did
not need, I bought them and also my mechanic had these so I didn't
need these two parts: Clutch Plate which on Pj Grady goes for
$124.69, however they are used so I just want a reasonable offer,
also is the Clutch Press Plate O.E.M. $243.75 Bearing Clu Release
$68.08.

The automatic parts are as fallows: HOSE, FLUID COOLER 1 $36.39
FLEXPLATE 1 $317.15 HOUSING,A/T SHIFTER 1 $38.34 QUADRANT TOP PLATE
100689 * SLIDE A/QUADRANT 1 $9.93 * DECAL,A/T 1 $7.75 * 110082
QUADRANT,LOWER PLATE 1 * PEDALBOX ASSY. A/T Pedal Box $345.49 1
110134 DIPSTICK, A/T 1 $38.84 DIPSTICK TUBE, A/T 1 $48.93

These aren't my prices just something to go by. All the parts have
around 37k miles on them except the 5-speed ones they are unknown.

* these parts I didn't get back yet, so I don't know the condition
of them once I get them I will post them again.

You can reach me at DeLorean170(at)aol.com, my cell 570-328-1363 or
home at 570-331-8456.

Thanks for looking, Darryl VIN 5898

Possibly Friday after a long 9 months my car will hit the road
again, this time as a 5-speed, hopefully its all just minor problems
from now on.