RE: [DML] magazines

Everyone will chime in and say that Houston's version "DELOREANS" is not
much more than a catalog and any of their tech articles only concentrate on
their new products.
However it is very nicely done and looks good but they run about $9 an issue
I think.

Gullwing was the first of the "new" magazines out that were put in color.
"DeLorean Car Show" which came out shortly after was supposed be only
to promote Ken's car shows and related stories while GULLWING was supposed
concentrate on more personal stories and tech articles.
The two have virtually become one as it is hard to tell the two apart.
They both have a lot of the same ads, and the same type of articles but just
different enough to make them both interesting.
There is only one way to do a magazine like this, and they are both doing it
right.

I have subscriptions to all 3 of them, .... ok so I am spending over $100 a
year
for all these publications, but I am supporting the DeLorean community by
not only
supporting the people who make the magazines, but this in turn supports the
vendors
who advertise in these magazines as well as supporting events that they
announce.
It gives a face to DeLorean owners out there that we see writing on the DML
and elsewhere
as well as gives some great information.

....and these are not throw away newspapers!
Each one of these is a glossy full color book that is a rare DeLorean
collectable that will
be treasured in years to come - just like early copies of "DeLorean World"
and others.

With all that said, get a subscription to both GULLWING and DSC and get all
the back issues
while you still can.
You will thank yourself later when you enjoy them.

- Videobob
VIN#5278