RE: [DML] Reliability, handling, and a P.F. story.

RE: [DML] Reliability, handling, and a P.F. story.

Hey there DMC Joe,

  I had been wondering what ever happened to your
business.  From word of mouth, you had a good
reputation and really knew your stuff, and being down
here in Florida, it was definitely nice to know how
close you were in comparison to the treks necessary
for NY, TX, or CA.

  I agree with what you're saying; I'm pretty sure
most of the areas I've hit are "ready".  I guess I'm
just so careful not only due to the fear of wrecking,
but I've also had alot of "close calls" because people
driving by are so excited to see the car that they're
not paying attention to the road - and they almost
wreck INTO me, or cause me to take evasive action that
could or could not put me into a wreck.  Don't get me
wrong - if I'm on an open stretch of road and I'm
pretty much solo - I love to floor the car.  But if
I'm in traffic (say...another car less than a 1/4 mile
in front or behind me), I take no chances.  Don't get
me wrong, I'm not someone who's "boxed in" to their
DeLorean and is too nervous to enjoy the speed.  I
love the casual driving; it gives me the chance to
relax and think about my day as I putt putt along =P.
That to me is one of the most fun aspects of owning a
DeLorean, driving like you enjoy it - and I know I do
=)!

Test driving DeLoreans - that would be awesome.  Where
do you test those kind of scenarios?  Do you have a
closed-off stretch of road?

Jeremiah