Re: [DML] Re: Dashboard/sunlight damage

Delorean Motor Center has sells/installs genuine
leather covered binnacles, knee bolsters and dashes
that are, in some cases, less than NOS replacements.
Again, perhpas not for the purist, but the leather
will neither crack nor discolor as the vinyl did.

I have had the binnacle and knee bolsters done this
way, and the match is amazing.  When (not if) the dash
needs replacing, this is the way I will go.