[DML] fascias for sale...

Hi Joe,

This is for the benefit of the group, as I've had a few people with
questions this area:

There were two colors used on the facias but the later one is the only
one that there is still a code for.
it is for either DBU or DBC from PPG
the paint code for the silver is 33584 SILVER
us k36 primer first and it will come out right.
There are three or four clear coats you can use and that is up to you.

The fascia that I put on my car was an experiment to see what would
happen if we applied the color coat directly over the prepared surface,
without the k36 primer.  As you saw at Shannon's house, it didn't work,
because paint doesn't stick very well to a surface that has been
armor-alled for 20 years, even if it has been cleaned thoroughly with
laquer thinner.  (for those not there, as we pressed the fascia into
place, the paint started breaking away from the surface underneath)
That was the only fascia that we tried this method on (hence the reason
I put it on my car)...all the others have the primer, and will stick
like super glue.

These particular fascias are special, because almost all the other ones
we have done so far have been fascias that we got from PJ Grady that had
been involved in accidents.  We used fiberglass fabric and epoxy to
repair the damage to 14 of these fascias, and for the most part, they
came out pretty good.  These two fascias, however, had no damage
originally.  That's the difference.

I took some pics of the fascias yesterday, but they came out really
blurry, so I'm going to try and borrow my Dad's digital camera today and
get better shots.  As soon as I get those I will send the pics to you
and everyone else who has requested them.

Thanks for your interest,
Josh