[DML] NC get together

Hi List,

Myself and several owners are thinking about having an after
holidays get together in North Carolina. It would likely be held in
either Charlotte or Winston-Salem North Carolina just after New
Years. January 3-4 works for me, but I'll take suggestions. We've
got no specific agenda either... probably just a group of owners
chatting and playing with our cars and maybe go to dinner or
something. Jeff Friday of Concord is going to look into getting us
track time at Lowe's Motor Speedway, but I would count on something
more low key and laid back.

Right now we've got 4 owners in state who are guaranteed to show,
and I've got two owners from the Gulf Coast who have expressed
interest as well. I know of several other owners within a couple
hours driving distance who might be interested as well. So we could
have 4 cars or we could have 10 (who knows, maybe more!). Let me
know if you're interested and what dates/activities appeal to you.
Oh, and you don't need to be an owner to attend! :-)

Louie Golden #5252 Charlotte, NC