[DML] Re: DeLo's In Year 'Round Use

It's important to remember that all of the %#@^$#@% strapped to the
DeLorean in Back To The Future significantly changes the aerodynamics
of the car in itself.  Picture a side view, and assume that the wind
travels over the roof of the car, down the back, and it pushes DOWN on
those big heavy metal vents on the rear of the car.  I assume that
this would push the back of the car down a little more, giving the
front of the car a little lift, thus not giving the tires an ideal
contact with the surface of the road, like a stock DeLorean.  This
however is merely my speculation, I am sure the physics majors here
can dispute what I just said in some way. I agree, the NCTs are
probably a big factor as well as to why the car slid.

Patrick
1880