Re: [DML] Re: DeLo's In Year 'Round Use

That is a good point Mark, I need to check to see if my fans are coming on
all the time or maybe to early.

.....and yet, the "which oil should I use?" question persists.
According to this months DMCH Catalog AKA "Delorean's Magazine" (at $8.95
per issue)
suggests that 20/50 be used in tempatures over 14 degrees.
I am Texas ya'll, it don't get that cold here in Dallas that often.

I'll just have to deal with it.
- VB