[DML] questions about a private email sent to DMC Owners

[DML] questions about a private email sent to DMC Owners

Moderator and members:

First off, let me say that I really enjoy the back and forth on this
board.  Yesterday, I (and I suspect a number of others on this
board) got an email about "Sonnyvr2000".  Now, I'm not absolutely
certain about this email, but I think the point of it was to state
that this person Sonnyvr2000, is posting to the board in some sort
of false manner.

I am writing because I have a real interest (as I'm sure all of us
do) in having this board be a place to exchange ideas, ask
questions, get answers, etc.  I also realize that some vendors use
this board to "advertise" their items, I don't have a problem with
that because as a DMC owner, its my ultimate decision to buy or not
buy an item.

I guess I'm appealing to the moderators and members to use this
board in the way we all would like to use it, let's not snipe at
each other, just a free exchange of ideas and comments. No one makes
any of us join or read these posts (and yes, you all are welcomed to
comment that I am way off base, I'm a big boy, I can take that). I
don't know about you, but when I read some of the posts, I'm
skeptical, especially when answers vary.  I usually default to folks
I know and trust for opinions since I am mechanically challenged.

Just wanted a clarification about this email and to say my piece
about this. Happy Holidays to all!

Joe Bertino
VIN #2957
Outtatym (cause Aaron got NY Outatime, lol)