[DML] Re: Car won't go over 1500 RPMs (and radio won't work)

[DML] Re: Car won't go over 1500 RPMs (and radio won't work)

Sounds like you got in over your head. You should not have had to
touch the mixture adjustment screw. You probably have a large air
leak, most likely from removing the brass pipe and messing up the "O"
ring. You may also have cross-threaded a spark plug. You could also
have damaged a spark plug wire when you removed them from the plugs or
maybe you didn't get one snapped on right so it is not firing. What
now has to be done (either by you or some else) is to carefully go
over ALL the work you did and find out what was done incorrectly or
what needs to be changed. You did plug the hole over the mixture
screw, right? If you didn't that could be the air leak. More likely
the brass pipe under the mixture unit. You can push the air sensor
plate down and look inside to make sure you got the pipe in.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757