AW: [DML] Ventilated Cross Drilled brakes available?

AW: [DML] Ventilated Cross Drilled brakes available?

John,
people over here found out that Ford parts would fit our car - so why
shouldn't there be the same stuff in the US, too ? The stuff on that
link is expensive because it is a racing suplier. Larger calipers
with spacers can be found for about 50$ or so (used).

About the advantage - what's the advantage of tuning the car if you
can't brake it afterwards ?
I live in an area where the streets are like the Dragon thing at
Pigeon Forge. Also we have the Autobahn where 125mph is nothing special.
Under these circumstances good brakes are essential. On a 65mph freeway
they wouldn't bother me either.
But it can be continued. I know of a dutch guy who installed a double
membrane brake booster ! That's really cool.
On the other hand - this suspension can't really handle hard braking. Like
somebody mentioned it here on the list a few days ago - the lower control
arms are ridiculous and the upper ones aren't much better. John Z. knew
that as I read in STAINLESS STEEL ILLUSION. He thought about things that
some guys now are are working on.

By the way - most of the Super7 replicas use our calipers, too.

en6548 - not racing, just having fun ;-)

Elvis, I thought that there may be something over there but what about over
here.
Unless your racing or just riding the brakes, then what would be the
advantage of spending that kind of money.
John Hervey