Re: [DML] I finally get to add a VIN to my name!

Re: [DML] I finally get to add a VIN to my name!

I must say, you got a truly spectacular car for
probably a steal of a price.  Even if you paid alot,
you don't have to worry about the hassle of a possible
"rebuild" project - exactly the point the vendors cast
when buying a car from them - pay more, worry less.
I'm very happy for you and your new car; I remember
that car specifically, and it is one heck of a great
driver.  Very very very well kept - a remarkable
conditioned DeLorean.  Congratulations to you, Steve.
Welcome to living the dream!

--- Steve <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well after dreaming since the early 80's and looking
> for about 6
> months, I finally get to add a vin to my signature.
> I live in the
> Fort Lauderdale, Florida area and although I know
> there must be some
> around, I have never actually seen a DeLorean in
> person. I have read
> everything I could find about the car and about a
> month ago I met Ken
> thru this group. For those of you who are not
> familiar with Ken's
> (Mine Now) car, #2700 is in SPECTACULAR shape. I
> think Ken still has
> the website up http://fldmc.com
>
> I flew up to Orlando yesterday morning met Ken and
> his wife and
> little boy, and fell in love with MY new little boy.
> A few minutes at
> the bank and a few hundred miles later and I just
> spent my first few
> hours getting rid of fingerprints and can tell this
> is going to be a
> regular thing. Still I think I get the better end of
> the deal. I get
> to clean fingerprints, but poor ken gets diapers...
>
> Hopefully Ken will pick up another DMC and get to
> have the painted
> one he wants.
>
> So, Thanks Ken, and al the other members of the
> group for helping me
> to be able to get in the car and feel like I have
> known it forever..
>
> Steven Alves

> team, please address:
> moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx