[DML] Re: I finally get to add a VIN to my name!

[DML] Re: I finally get to add a VIN to my name!

Congratulations on your new purchase, Steve! I nosed around this car
at the show in Tennessee and agree that you got a great one. If Ken
didn't have a copy of the original warranty card for you, let me know
and I will get one for you. It's an interesting piece of the cars
history that you might like to have.

Please  let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------
DeLorean Motor Company