[DML] Re: 17000 Vins..(filling in the blanks)

[DML] Re: 17000 Vins..(filling in the blanks)

Rich,

It'd be interesting to know what's under the headliners on all these
15XXX, 16XXX, 17XXX and 20XXX vins.

In my experience here, the 15XXX vins all have 10XXX numbers on them -
where the XXX is the last three digits on the VIN.

The 16XXX vins are 11XXX cars underneath the headliners.

I've got one 17XXX vin here now in Houston, and I know I've looked
under it before and if I recall correctly, it was a 12XXX vin underneath.

Haven't seen a 20XXX vin car for awhile, but we have a handful of
doors here that have 20XXX marked on them, that are either damaged or
with numbers HIGHER than the last known car (20104).

James