[DML] Where to find DeLoreans for sale (was Re: Another DMC newbie)

[DML] Where to find DeLoreans for sale (was Re: Another DMC newbie)

Another place to look for DeLoreans for sale is your favorite DeLorean
vendor. They'll usually have the history on the car, and will be able
to tell you the complete story on the car and may be able to assist
you with financing, as well.

DMC (Texas) usually has a couple cars for sale (other than the
completely refurbished, built-to-order cars) at:

http://www.delorean.com/sales.asp

Since March of 2004, we've sold about 15 "used" DeLoreans, the latest
two selling within hours of being made available.

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------
DeLorean Motor Company
Vice President
james@xxxxxxxxxxxx
15023 Eddie Drive
Humble, Texas 77396 USA
tel: 800/872-3621
tel2:281/441-2537
fax: 281/441-2813
http://www.delorean.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxx> wrote:

(SNIP)

> A better option for most Delorean purchases is the DMC News
> Deloreans For Sale page, where there is 30 - 50 Deloreans for
> sale at any given time and it is still the largest continuous
> source for Deloreans for sale.  Most of the ads on DMC News
> run longer than 7 - 10 days, so you have time to have the car
> inspected, either in person or by another Delorean enthusiast.

(SNIP)