[DML] Another Delorean For Sale

A nearby owner has asked me to help him sell his car. It is an 81
5-speed with a ridged hood (no flap), straight pipes, console clock.
Now for the bad news. Although the motor starts and runs it won't go
into reverse. The LR quater glass is broken but he does have a
replacement (just not installed). The S/S is generally in good shape
with minor damage on the LR quater. Front and rear facias need
repainting. The interior needs a lot of freshing up. No parking brake.
Needs struts all around. Now the really bad news. The frame is VERY
rusty. I can't properly examine it, no access to a lift but the car
has been stored outside for years on dirt, so I figure it needs a lot
of work. Vin # 6477 with 39,753 miles on the clock. The car is in
Rockland County, NY not far from the TZ Bridge. This is not a
drivebale car so figure it has to be flat-beded. Contact me directly
if there is any interest. The owner would like to see $6,000 but I
told him realisticaly it is worth closer to $3,000,-$4,000. The owner
would like to sell it so it doesn't sit another winter, he decided he
will never get to fix up and use the car again so he wants to sell it
to someone that will appreciate it and take care of it. This one will
need a LOT of work.
David Teitelbaum