[DML] Re: Clicking noise behind passenger seat when A/C on

[DML] Re: Clicking noise behind passenger seat when A/C on

If you can I would suggest you take it to DMCH and let them check it
out. It sounds like cycling of the AC or a cycling of the circuit
breaker for the fans. Rapid cycling of the AC system means some sort
of service is probably needed (low outside temp could cause rapid
cycling however) and rapid cycling of the fan circuit breaker could
mean an electrical problem or fan motor locked up. In any event, a
knowledgeable tech needs to look it.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lakelanier20" <derek4567@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
> I know there have been posts about this before, and I did a search
> but could not really find a good answer.
> I've had my car for 3 1/2 months, and just prior to that the A/C
> system was serviced by DMCH, so I know everthing was ok with it
when I got the car.  Starting about 2-3 weeks ago, whenever the A/C is
on,  there is a constant (literally about every 5 seconds) clicking
noise coming from behind the passenger seat.