RE: [DML] Rage Against the LEDs

I don't know which bulbs you bought, but you didn't get them from me.
Sorry to hear about your experience.

You know, there is always a spoiled sport out there who is trying to ruin my
business by trying
to give away what they think are my sources for no other reason than to be
evil and rotten.
What these people fail to see is that I don't just sell any old junk.
I buy test bulbs from every manufacture and type and test them out myself.
(I have a shoe box with at least $300 worth of MISC. bulbs)

People have been asking me for LED's to go into the center console for a
year,
and it wasn't until recently that I found some that I thought were good
enough.
When I do find a bulb that is good enough, I have enough confidence in it
that I will
buy them in bulk to get them cheaper than anyone else could buy them
otherwise.
Then, I offer them with free shipping which is a small cost to me but a huge
savings for
the customer since most LED online stores charge ridiculous rates like $5 or
$10 to ship
a few bulbs. Everything even's out in the end for the customer.

I guess my point is, if you had bought the ones that I sell and supported a
vendor who
actually owns and drives a DeLorean every single day, and looks at these
lights every single time
he gets in his car you might have gotten the bulbs you wanted, and... if you
didn't want them
you might have had a better option then "giving them away".

For those of you who understand this M.O. and continue to support my
research in these
bulbs by buying them from me instead of a warehouse, my heart felt "THANK
YOU"
and my promise that I won't ever let you down.

Thanks,
- Videobob