From: David Teitelbaum [mailto:jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 12:00 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Need help with a start problem

I would drain the fuel tank and inspect all the parts inside. Pay
particularly close attention to the suction (pick-up) hose for cracks,
tears, holes, or kinks. If you are getting good fuel flow (and you have
plenty of fuel in the tank) then you might have an ignition problem. Start
by cleaning all the connections at the ballast resistors. They are the white
thingys on the firewall towards the left side. Clean the relay contacts
nearby too.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757