RE: [DML] Okay, It Was A Bad Idea....

ah, nothing more embarrasing than being seen broken down in a DeLorean.
So cliche'.
I am in the works to turn my D into a full blown time machine, this will add
tons of little lights
all over the car and electronics....

I recently bought a full Knight Rider conversion car, and the people who
built it did something
really cool, they put in two batterys except one is on an isolation
transformer that has all the
electronics hooked up to it.
Both batteries will charge when the car is running, but only one battery
will run down
from the electronics, this way the car will always start even if the other
battery is dead.
I thought this was fantastic so i am going to put a second battery behind
the drivers
seat with one of these isolation transformers so that I can run all my time
machine junk
and never worry about being able to start the car up!

Also, the OPTIMA batteries are what you wanty to use, they are what all the
low rider guys
use in thier boom box cars.

- Videobob
VIN#5278