[DML] ATTN: Time Machine Owners / Builders - TIME CIRCUITS

[DML] ATTN: Time Machine Owners / Builders - TIME CIRCUITS

If you already have a time machine, or are hoping to build one then I
have just the thing for you!

I have a set of working TIME CIRCUITS for sale.
These sit on top of the console and have a keypad so you can enter in
the dates you wish to time travel too.... much more than just
a backlit box, this sucker works just like the one in the movie.
The buttons make sounds when pressed, you can enter in the month,
day, year, time, and AM or PM.

The top section is where you enter the time,
the center section keeps the real current time (when powered)
and the lower section displays the last time entered.

This is a totally cool prop and a must have!!!!

These pop up from time to time and sell for about $800.00 or more.
usually they don't have the sound effects, but this one does.

I have it for sale much cheaper than it usually goes for,
so if you want it please contact me directly.

You can see it in my BTTF-STORE at http://dfwdmc.com/
or download this video to see more:
http://dfwdmc.com/media/timecircuits.mpg

If no one buys it from me in the next few days I will list
it on eBay where I will most likely sell it.
I thought I would offer to ya'll first.
I know a lot of you might want it as a cute car show prop,
or to be the finishing touch on your time machine.
It looks pretty good on top of my BTTF pinball machine too!

Trust me, this one is cool!
I only have this ONE and this will be the ONLY one.
I am NOT making these or selling them.
This is a one time only thing.
- Videobob