Re: [DML] Brake Problem

The steel brainded hoses can probably fail the same way. The only
difference is that they are covered in a steel braid so they don't
expand as much so your pedal will feel firmer. They are still rubber
inside. The main thing is you know they are not 20 years old yet. The
old hose I took off you can blow through so it is not easily obvious
how it failed but the fact that when I replaced it and the problem has
not reoccured would mean that it was failing in some manner.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757