Re: [DML] LED A/C Lights (Was Re: Rewiring the AC Panel Lights)

Re: [DML] LED A/C Lights (Was Re: Rewiring the AC Panel Lights)

Yes, those are the same bulbs, but not the same source.
Since I will be buying them in bulk from the manufacturer I will get them
for less.
So, if you were planning to buy some of these, DO NOT order them from this
site.
Please wait about a week and I will have them fully tested with photos and
listed
on my site for much cheaper.
I may offer them as a package with my side marker LEDS, dash cluster LEDS,
Door light LEDS
and my other running lights, etc....
- Videobob