[DML] Any DC owners/enthusiasts?

I'm going to be going to Washington DC Thursday until Monday for a
trip with my wife and daughter.  They will be visiting with friends
and their babies and talking about "baby stuff".  Are there any DC
owners here who might want to get together for a beer/coffee/lunch
sometime this weekend?  If so, contact me off the list.  I will have
my laptop with me and should be able to check my email on a regular
basis.

Erik Geerdink
04512