From: John Rydholm [mailto:ebondefender@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:16 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Rough Idle

I have a very similar problem to yours, Shannon. My car usually does
~900-950 idle and has been fluctuating back and forth a bit like it
wants to stall. I have also had times when I step on the gas, and it
accelerated much slower than normal even in 1st. I tried putting fuel
injector cleaner in my tank, and now I'm going to try replacing all 6
sparkplugs with Bosch-platinums. I REALLY hope it's not my fuel pump,
as I have a faint whine behind the dash/hood area. (Of course I
suppose that's an excuse for a Tankzilla or something- if only I
could afford that.)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "birdwell77095" <birdwells@xxxx>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews