Re: [DML] Re: "use of the DMC logo"

In a message dated 10/14/2004 11:12:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmcnews_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<let's go back to these side stripes. The
guy who spent the  time and money to recreate them wasn't competing
with DMCH, since they  don't offer them. DMCH, instead of sending a
nastygram, could have simply  sent a licensing form and a nice letter
saying, "Please sign this contract  and return it; We are giving you a
free license to use our  logo.">>

Here's an idea- why doesn't DMCH "allow" others to use the logo for the  same
valuable consideration they paid John Z. DeLorean in order to use it:
nuttin'  BTW, I haven't seen the side stripes in question, are these the  regular
issue ones? I do know exactly how and when DMCH obtained  the Guigiaro designs
that never made it into production- they bought them  on ebay about 2 years
ago.

Wayne A. Ernst
11174